Table of Contents
- 1 Download and Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee BL 5000
- 2 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Features
- 3 Download Official Android Nougat Firmware For Doogee BL 5000
- 4 How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee BL 5000
- 5 Download and Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee BL 5000
Download and Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee BL 5000
If you own a Doogee BL 5000 and are searching for the new Nougat update, then we have the guide for you. This simple and easy guide will help you to download and install the latest Android Nougat Firmware on Doogee BL 5000. We have listed the Official Stock ROM below for you to download. The latest Firmware update is more efficient, stable and comes with a much better performance.
This guide uses a software known as SP Flash Tool which will make it easier to for you to Flash Stock ROM. You can just Flash the firmware on Doogee BL 500 and it cannot easier than this. Now you can easily download and install the Android Nougat 7.0 on Doogee BL 500.
Android Nougat 7.0 is the latest version available on Doogee BL 5000, which was initially released by Google for its flagship Pixel phones and then for the Nexus phones. Please read the steps and guide completely before doing anything to avoid anything wrong happening to your device.
OREO UPDATE List of Doogee Devices Getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Doogee BL5000’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee BL5000.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee BL5000.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doogee BL5000.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Features
Download the Stock ROM for which the link is given below. Apart from updating your phone for the newest Android version, you can also revert back to the old version, by installing the Stock firmware. You can unbrick your device if you have bricked it using the stock firmware. If your phone has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware to improve the performance of the phone. This stock firmware also will not void the warranty of your phone.
Android Nougat 7.0 comes with a lot of features including App Shortcuts, Multi-window support, Restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image keyboard support, Notification prioritization, Enhanced doze mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support. etc .
Download Official Android Nougat Firmware For Doogee BL 5000
How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee BL 5000
- First, read and follow the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Now download the stock nougat firmware from the download section above.
For installation by using the SP Flash Tool, please refer here:
That’s it. After following these guides, you will be able to download and install the latest Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware for your Doogee BL 5000 device.