If you want to flash stock firmware on Galaxy Note 8 for any reason, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 8. As we know, Root and TWRP Recovery is already available for Galaxy Note 7. If you are facing bootloop issue or any other problems after that, then you can download Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 8 from below and flash it. Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware from below.
Installing Stock ROM will unroot your device, Also if you soft bricked your device or facing bootloop issue or experience massive lags, then you should download and Flash Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note8. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock ROM is available for International, US, and other carriers. The Galaxy Note8 stock firmware is now available for many regions, and you can download that from below. Here is the step by step guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 8.
Table of Contents
Benefit of Stock Firmware –
- Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade/Upgrade Galaxy Note 8 your phone if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix Galaxy Note 8 bootloop issues.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert back Galaxy Note 8 to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
Note:- Download Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 8
- This method is only for the Galaxy Note 8
- Before downloading the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 firmware, check your device model number and download it accordingly.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 8 –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 USB Drivers
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950W Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U1 Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950N Stock Firmware – Download
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950X Stock Firmware – Download
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_vxx.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy Note 8 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Bixby and volume down buttons, then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
9) Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Flash Firmware on Galaxy Note 8.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 8 in easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.
Powered by Android e How