Grand Theft Auto V Pc Game
Grand Theft Auto V Pc Game Free Download
Grand Theft Auto V aka GTA V Pc game is an open world action-adventure video game developed by the Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. The game was released in September 2013 for the PlayStation 3 &Xbox 360, on 18 November 2014 for the PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, and on 14 April 2015 for Microsoft Windows. It is the first main entry in Grand Theft Auto series since 2008’s Grand Theft Auto IV. Set within the fictional state of the San Andreas, based on Southern California, the single-player story follows 3 criminals and their efforts to commit heists while under pressure from the government agency. The open world design lets the players freely roam San Andreas’s open countryside & fictional city of Los Santos, based on Los Angeles. This area was first featured in the previous version of the game called GTA San Andreas.
Also See: GTA APK for Android
Grand Theft Auto V [GTA 5] Pc Game is played from either a first-person or third-person view & its world is navigated on foot or by vehicle. The Players control the 3 lead protagonists throughout single-player and switch between them both during & outside of missions. The story is centered on the heist sequences, and lots of missions involve shooting and driving gameplay. A “wanted” system governs aggression of law enforcement response to the players who commit crimes. The Grand Theft Auto Online, the online multiplayer mode, lets up to thirty players explore the open world and engage in cooperative / competitive game matches.
Gameplay Grand Theft Auto V Pc Game Free Download
The Grand Theft Auto V Full Game is an action-adventure game played from either a 1st -person or 3rd -person view. The Players complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through story. Outside of missions, players may freely roam in the open world. Composed of San Andreas open countryside area & the fictional city of Los Santos, the world is much larger in area than the earlier entries in the series. It may be fully explored after game’s beginning without restriction, although the story progress unlocks more gameplay content.
The Players use melee attacks, firearms & explosives to fight enemies, and may run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate world. To accommodate the map’s size, the game introduces vehicle kinds absent in its predecessor Grand Theft Auto IV, such as fixed-wing aircraft. Auto-aim & a cover system may be used as assistance against enemies in the combat. Should the players take damage, their health meter will gradually regenerate to its halfway point. Players respawn at hospitals when their health depletes. If the players commit crimes while playing, law enforcement agencies may respond as indicated by a “wanted” meter in head-up display (HUD). Stars displayed on meter indicate the current wanted level (for example, at the maximum 5-star level, police helicopters & SWAT teams swarm to lethally dispatch the players). Law enforcement officers will search for the players who leave the wanted vicinity. The meter enters a cool down mode & eventually recedes when players are hidden from the officers’ line of the sight (as displayed on mini-map).
Other Search Terms
Grand Theft Auto V Pc Game can be also found in google by Grand Theft Auto V PC Game Free Download, Grand Theft Auto V Free download full version for pc, Grand Theft Auto V Download free full version, Grand Theft Auto V Direct download link, GTA 5 pc download, GTA 5 Pc Game Free Download, GTA 5 Pc Game Full keywords.
Grand Theft Auto V Pc Game Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) or AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz.
- CPU Speed: Information.
- RAM: 4 GB at least.
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64 Bit or Windows 8 64 Bit or Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack or Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11).
- Sound Card: Yes of course.
- Free Disk Space: 65 GB at least.
GTA V Pc Game Screenshots
GTA V Installation Instructions:
- Download the iso from download link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- OR You can also mount iso via daemon tools.
- Once mounted or extracted, Double click on the “Setup.exe” to install the game.
- Once installed, open the folder named “[email protected]” and copy all the files from that folder and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > GTA V” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via game icon.
How to Install Update v1.41?
You need to have main game already installed on your pc to install this update. If you do not have main game installed, Download the main game all parts too along with the update parts. For main game installation, follow the above mentioned installation instructions and then proceed to the update installation following the instructions mentioned below.
- Download all the Update parts from links given below.
- Right click on the part1 file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed on your pc to do it.
- Once extracted, Open the folder named “Update”.
- Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, Open the folder named “Crack”.
- Copy all the files from inside the “Crack” folder and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed your game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program Files > Grand Theft Auto V” then paste those copied files into this folder.
- Click on “Replace” if it asks for it.
- Run the game by right clicking on the file named “GTA5.exe” or “GTAVLauncher.exe” and then clicking on “Run As Administrator”.
- Enjoy the updated game.
Grand Theft Auto V / GTA V Pc Game Free Download
File Size: 60GB
Grand Theft Auto V Pc Game Free Download + Update v1.41 was last modified: September 14th, 2017 by