Tutorial on how to screenshot on Galaxy S4
Want to make a screenshot of your navigation on your Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One? The most used method on all Android smartphones is very simple:
You may also like to Read:
- Download Game Boy Advance GBA Roms on Android
- 7 Best Youtube Downloader for Android Mobile Free
- 12 Best Free Games Without Wifi | Android Offline Games
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons on your phone for more than two seconds
- If this method does not work, you can always try to simultaneously press the Power and Volume down buttons for your HTC One, Power and High Volume for your Samsung Galaxy S4
Finally, the Samsung Galaxy S4, just like the Samsung Galaxy S3 or the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, can directly take screenshots directly … by touching the screen with your hand from right to left (see below ).
To activate this shortcut, you will need to go to your Settings and select Movements and gestures> Palm movements> Capture the screen
Reproduce the gesture shown and validate the action.
Your screenshots will then be saved in your gallery, with all of your photos and videos. They will be in PNG format and will respond to the following resolution: 1080x1920px. Not bad is not it?
So this was all about How to screenshot on galaxy S4 or HTC if you like my guide please share with your friends.