So guys, We Ashik Tricks is back with new methods to run 2 WhatsApp in 1 phone. Most of guys are searching how to install dual whatsapp or how to run whatsapp two accounts in our Android phones. Don’t worry. As, using two whatsapp account in a dual sim android phone is a myth from a long time which we have decided to disclose now. So, if you want to run whatsapp on dual sim phone, then we have a working trick for you. Run 2 whatsapp in one android phone is one of most searched term now a days. Everyone is looking for how to use two whatsapp in one android phone. As, WhatsApp is one of most used social messenger now a days. Don’t worry as we will list method of two whatsapp accounts on one phone in android OS.
We will be sharing two popular applications for this purpose – 2 Lines for Whatsapp, Whatsmapp. So guys, We will be covering in depth details of Whatsmapp and 2 lines for whatsapp. Below, we will list four methods to run two whatsapp accounts on one phone without root.
In this post, we will be covering multiple methods to setup multiple whatsapp account in a single android phone for free. All of methods which are listed below are personally tested by team of Ashik Tricks and I hope these apps of dual whatsapp account will work for you also. Basically, in this post we are discussing working 3 methods run two whatsapp in one android phone.
Then, this post is especially written for you guys. With our techniques, you can easily run multiple whatsapp accounts in single android phone for free.
Table of Contents
- 1 What we will cover in this how to run multiple whatsapp accounts guide:
- 2 How to Run two Whatsapp account in one android phone:
- 3 Method 1) Using 2 Lines For Whatsapp
- 4 Requirements to run 2 lines for Whatsapp:
- 5 How to run 2 whatsapp account by 2 lines for Whatsapp:
- 6 Steps to Setup multiple whatsapp via 2 Lines for Whatsapp:
- 7 Method 2) Using GBWhatsapp
- 8 Features of GBWhatsapp:
- 9 How to use two whatsapp accounts with GBWhatsapp:
- 10 Method 3) Using Whatsmapp
- 11 Features of Whatsmapp:
- 12 How to Setup Whatsmapp:
- 13 Method 4) Using Disa App (New Method)
- 14 How to run multiple whatsapp accounts using Disa app:
- 15 Share this:
What we will cover in this how to run multiple whatsapp accounts guide:
As, we have already discussed that I am sharing four methods by which you can easily run 2 whatsapp in single android phone. So, if you are have a dual sim android phone and want to run 2 whatsapp accounts in it, then this guide is made for you.
We are listen methods to run multiple whatsapp below, just click on them to get scrolled to that method automatically.
- 2 Lines for Whatsapp
- Using GBWhatsapp
- Whatsmapp Method – NO MORE WORKING
- Using Disa App
How to Run two Whatsapp account in one android phone:
Method 1) Using 2 Lines For Whatsapp
In this method, We will use 2 lines for Whatsapp to use multiple accounts of Whatsapp in our Android phone. We will discuss requirements to run 2 lines whatsapp in android phone. In this method, you can easily run multiple whatsapp in single android phone with the help of a popular application which is known as 2 Lines for Whatsapp. So, if you are looking for 2 account whatsapp, then it is best application for you.
Requirements to run 2 lines for Whatsapp:
- Before running 2 lines for Whatsapp in android phone, you need to root your android phone. You can check out our guide to root android phone without a computer.
- Android version of your android phone must be 2.3.6+.
- At least 5 MB of free space.
How to run 2 whatsapp account by 2 lines for Whatsapp:
Below, we are discussing how to use two whatsapp account in one android phone with help of 2 lines for whatsapp. This method to run two whatsapp in one phone is very easy. Though, the only drawback of this method is that your android phone must be rooted to use 2 this app. Though, this app not only allows you to run 2 Whatsapp accounts but you can install multiple whatsapp accounts upto 10. Though, there are some disadvantages of this method that you will not get real time notification of your multiple whatsapp numbers (which is possible in GBWhatsapp only).
Steps to Setup multiple whatsapp via 2 Lines for Whatsapp:
- First of all, Download 2 Lines for Whatsapp from here.
- Once, you have successfully installed 2 lines for Whatsapp in your android phone.
- Open 2 Lines for Whatsapp in your android phone.
- Now, grant super su permissions to this app. (It will ask for pop up, Just click on Grant).
- Click on Add a new line for Whatsapp.
- Add, your number there and Enjoy multiple Whatsapp accounts in your android phone for free.
So, it was first method to setup dual whatsapp account in android phone using 2 Lines for Whatsapp. I hope, you can easily run multiple whatsapp accounts with this method.
Note: Though, I agree that GBWhatsapp is undoubtedly one of the best and most convenient method to run two whatsapp in one phone but still due to strict policies by Whatsapp, we are listing 2 Lines for Whatsapp on first place in our tutorial. Team of Ashik Tricks even recommend to give a try to GBWhatsapp APK first but still you can use 2 lines for whatsapp method if you are getting any error in GBWhatsapp apk.
Method 2) Using GBWhatsapp
Here comes one of the best and most convenient method to run many Whatsapp accounts in one Android phone. This method is for you if you are looking for method to use two WhatsApp in one android phone without OGWhatsapp. There is a new application known as GBWhatsapp which is best alternative of OGWhatsapp. So, if you are looking for working OGWhatsapp version apk. Well, it is one of best method to run 2 whatsapp on android without root. So, We are sharing direct download link of OGWhatsapp alternative. You may also like to read about best battery saver apps for android
Features of GBWhatsapp:
- Working OGWhatsapp alternative.
- No need of rooted android phone.
- Use two different whatsapp numbers at same time.
How to use two whatsapp accounts with GBWhatsapp:
GBWhatsapp is basically another Whatsapp client for Android which you can install in your dual sim android phone parallely. Installing GBWhatsapp is very easy. Just follow below steps to setup two whatsapp accounts with GBWhatsapp.
- First of all, Download GBWhatsapp from this link or below button.Download GBWhatsapp
- I hope you have installed GBWhatsapp in your android phone by tapping on it and then by clicking on Install.
- Open GBWhatsapp application now and Sign Up with second number on it which you want to use.
- Verify this number and Use multiple accounts in your dual sim android phone now.
So, this was all about second method to run 2 whatsapp in dual sim android phone with help of latest GBWhatsapp apk. I am damn sure that this method will work for you like charm.
Note: GBWhatsapp APK was last updated on 24th April 2017. If you are getting any error in GBWhatsapp APK for running two whatsapp in one phone, then drop a comment below.
Method 3) Using Whatsmapp
Below, We are discussing third method to use 2 whatsapp accounts in android phone with the help of popular app known as Whatsmapp. Whatsmapp is basically OG Whatsapp latest version. It’s basic function is 2 whatsapp in 1 phone.
Features of Whatsmapp:
- Lollipop UI which is very smooth and responsive.
- No Root required.
- No need of switching accounts again and again.
- You can use two whatsapp account simultaneously without any issue.
Also check out : The 8 Best Texting Apps For Android
How to Setup Whatsmapp:
So, now we will discuss second method to install dual whatsapp account in one android phone with the help of Whatsmapp.
- First of all, Download Whatsmapp from this link.
- Now, We are assuming that you have successfully downloaded Whatsmapp.
- Install and Open Whatsmapp.
- Now, register with your second number which is unregistered.
Enjoy dual Whatsapp account easily with Whatsmapp.
Method 4) Using Disa App (New Method)
We are back with a new method using which you can run two Whatsapp in one phone easily. Disa is an alternative of 2 Lines for Whatsapp but best part of this APK is that there is no need of rooted android device (like 2 Lines for Whatsapp app). Disa is basically a messenger which we can use to run multiple whatsapp accounts in one phone. So, let’s move on to the procedure of Disa app now.
How to run multiple whatsapp accounts using Disa app:
Let’s move on to steps to install Disa app in your android phone using Disa app now.
- First of all, download and Install Disa app from this link.
- Once, Disa app is installed, click on Open button now.
- Click on + icon and Select Whatsapp.
- Enter your second number now and Verify it using any call or message verification method.
Enjoy dual whatsapp service by using Disa app now.
We have listed 3 methods to use Whatsapp app multiple times in a single dual sim android phone easily. We have listed all methods to use dual whatsapp in android phone which includes various methods, some of them requires rooted android device whereas some method do not requires any special root permission. Using these methods, you can easily run multiple whatsapp account in one android phone.
Personally, I recommend you to use GBWhatsapp to install dual whatsapp account as both of this app do not requires any kind of root permission. Moreover, you will also get Whatsapp Plus features with this app which is quite amazing. So, it’s totally safe to use these apps as well.
So, do you know any other way of using many accounts of this messaging service in an Android phone? We would like to listen about it in comments below. If you are facing any problem in this tutorial of how to run 2 whatsapp in one android phone, then feel free to comment below.
Powered by Android e How