Are you looking for a solution to “Install Xposed Framework On Sony Xperia Running Android Nougat”, If your answer is yes then you are at the right place.Ever Heard about Xposed Framework? Just for that one Guy out there who Don’t Know what Xposed Framework is: “Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behaviour of the system and apps without touching any APKs.
That’s great because it means that modules can work for different versions and even ROMs without any changes. It’s also easy to undo. As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: Multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APKs, you to decide for one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APKs with different combinations.”
But this time the Good news is for Xperia Owner who now can I Install Xposed Framework On Sony Xperia Running Android Nougat From Now on.So follow the guide carefully so that you can avoid bricked device situations.
- Android Nougat Features The New Things to Remember
- Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Nubia Z11
Note: First Check which Processor is Powering You Device and then Download the Xposed Framework Accordingly.
Free Downloads Xposed for Android 7.1 Nougat:
Xposed for Android 7.0 Nougat:
Steps To Install Xposed Framework On Sony Xperia Running Android Nougat
1. Make sure that your phone has a custom recovery installed on it.
2. Boot your phone into the custom recovery.
3. If you are using TWRP recovery, tap Install > Locate the Xposed Installer.zip file > Swipe screen to flash file.
4. After flashing the file, restart your phone into the system.
5. Now using a file manager, locate the copied Xposed Framework APK file and install it.
6. Open the installed application from the App Drawer.
7. You can now start installing any modules that you like. The most popular modules include GravityBox.
How To Uninstall Xposed Framework On Sony Xperia Running Android Nougat
For this Process, You need to download the Xposed Uninstaller First.
1. Download the Xposed Uninstaller.zip file from below.
A. Xposed Uninstaller for ARM: Download
B. Xposed Uninstaller for ARM64: Download
C. Xposed Uninstaller for x86: Download
2. Copy Xposed Uninstaller to your phone’s internal or external storage.
3. Reboot your phone into the custom recovery installed on your phone.
4. Flash the Xposed Uninstaller in the TWRP recovery just like you flashed the zip file above to install it.
5. Clear the Dalvik cache of your phone after uninstalling. Reboot your phone and you are all done.
And that How you can get Xposed Framework on Your Sony Experia Device Running Android Nougat.