Root Galaxy Note 3
Here is a short tutorial that will allow you to have super user rights on your Phablet.
On the manipulation is not without risk, you will understand that it remains at your risk and that you cannot We take it into account for any problems encountered
To be able to carry out the manipulations, you will need:
Root Galaxy Note 3 with PC
Once you have it all:
- Unzip the file
- You must get a .tar file (or .tar.md5)
- Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Launch Odin.exe as an administration
- Click the PDA button and select your file
- Put your phone in download mode turn off your phone, press volume down + home + power until the Samsung logo is displayed and then on top volume
- Connect the phone to the computer via the original USB cable. The box above ID: COM must be colored.
- Make sure that Repartition is not checked, only Auto reboot and F. Reset time must be checked
- Click the Start button
- The whole thing installs then the phone restarts with your file installed
- Once your phone is fully switched on, you can unplug it and close Odin.
This is your new application Super-SU
Root Galaxy Note 3 without PC: One Click Root method:
Download KingRoot and install it.
- open a file explorer, navigate your download and tap on it;
- you can also directly open the apk from browser download section to install it. If you see a warning box then you require
- If you see a warning box then you require checking Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- Once done, you should see the KingRoot icon in your Apps list.
- Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is launched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the screen written ‘TRY TO ROOT’ or ‘START ROOT’ button that shown at the bottom of the screen, click it.
- It will then start rooting your device. Sometimes your phone may automatically restart during this process.
- Once completed you will see a green tick that means your device is now rooted.
- To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.