Samsung Galaxy: Root Note 3
With simple steps and one click method, Here is a short guide that will allow you to have super user rights on your Phablet.
For all those who do not really know what these rights are for, I leave you to read this little explanation
On the manipulation is not without risk, you will understand that it remains at your risk and that you cannot take it into account for any problems encountered: Mad:
- Backup all your data in external hard drive or memory card
- At least 70% battery charged
For root note 3 you will need the following software & CF-Root file to be able to carry out the manipulations,
Once you have it all:
- Unzip the file
- You must get a .tar file (or .tar.md5)
- Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Launch Odin.exe as an administration
- Click the PDA button and select your file
Put your phone in download mode turn off your phone, press volume down + home + power until you see the Samsung logo and then on top volume
Connect the phone to the computer via the original USB cable. The box above ID: COM must be colored.
Make sure that Repartition is not checked, only Auto reboot and F. Reset time must be checked.
- Click the Start button
- The whole thing installs then the phone restarts with your file installed
- Once your phone is fully switched on, you can unplug it and close Odin.