Root Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190
This method is only valid for the i8190 !
- In order to safely root your smart phone, the XXALK6 ROM must be running on your Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Go to “Settings ->
- About Phone”
- and check firmware version that is installed on your phone.
2. it is recommended to backup the data.
3. go to “Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging” and make sure that the last option is being checked.
4. You should also charge the battery if there is less than 50% power left.
The rooting guide state here, please follow the steps
The sequel in pictures
- Click PDA and search for the downloaded file above. Boxes must be marked as indicated ( DO NOT CHECK ANY OTHER BOX )
2. Turn off your Galaxy S3 Mini, and restart it in Download mode (press Volume Down + Power, then confirm with Volume Up )
3. Connect your smartphone to your PC via USB, and wait for Odin to recognize it (as in the picture). Then press Start.
4. Wait a few minutes, your smartphone will then restart.
You will find a short story from your applications: SuperSU. Congratulations, your Galaxy S3 Mini is rooted!