Scare animals sounds prank APK 1.1
Terrible sounds predatory animals from phone. Shock! Try to scare friend, cat or dog by howling and the terrifying roar of a predator. Fear and horror!
Tell a classmate that terrible beast had escaped from its cage, and the imperceptible tap the screen. Shock! Terrible sound of the animal is very scary.
Pets more do not play with you? Try to scare the cat, dog or hamster by terrifying growl and howl of the predator from the phone. Fear and horror! Kitten and puppy afraid of loud noises.
The roar of the beast is terrible shock – turn on applications in the store and if people are frightened and believe that the noise emits dangerous predator, you would be the first in the queue!
WARNING: application Scare animals sounds – prank for joke. Phone does not play an ultrasound, but simply simulates a roar and a howl of wild beasts. Take care of the nerves of people and pets. Cats, dogs and hamsters are afraid of loud noises.
Scare animals sounds prank Screenshots
Scare animals sounds prank Permissions:
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Rating users:
- Content rating:
Android 4.0 and up
Scare animals sounds prank 1.1:
In-app purchases: No
Size: 8.61 MB
Current Version: 1.1
Installs: 1,000 – 5,000
Rating users: 11
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
Content Rating: Teen
What’s New in Scare animals sounds prank 1.1
- Scare animals sounds prank is optimized and the number of ads is reduced, as you asked 🙂