Once in a while, that little voicemail icon thinks it’s humorous. Tips on how to Get Rid of that Annoying Voicemail Icon When You Have No Voicemail (Android)
Even if you don’t have a voicemail, it decides it needs to say hello and pester you in a non-dismissable notification on the high of your cellphone.
Tips on how to Get Rid of that Annoying Voicemail Icon
So, you probably have checked your voicemail and there’s clearly none left however the icon received’t appear to get the trace, there’s a method to take away the icon manually.
Primarily, what has occurred is the cellphone’ by no means obtained the notification from the community that all the pieces is learn and it could actually clear that icon. So, what we will do is drive the cellphone to recheck for that message by clearing its information/cache.
Right here’s a fast method to take away the voicemail notification icon in your Android cellphone.
- Head to Settings by flattening the notification shade and tapping the gear icon.
- Faucet on Apps.
- Faucet on Cellphone.
- Faucet on Knowledge Utilization.
- Faucet Clear Knowledge, then faucet Clear Cache.
- Reboot the cellphone.
After that, it is best to not see the voicemail icon and be freed from its tortuous presence.
Hope that helped a few of you guys and be happy to let me know what you thought within the feedback beneath or depart different methods to do away with the voicemail icon for others who would possibly want it there, as effectively.
These setting cove the below topics
- get rid of voicemail notification on s8
- get rid of voicemail notification on s5
- get rid of voicemail notification on s7 edge
- remove voicemail notification on samsung galaxy s8
- new voicemail notification won’t go away
- remove the voicemail icon on my android?
- turn off voicemail notification android
- get rid of voicemail notification on s6
Powered by Android e How