On this thread, you will find the official link to download LG AKA F520L Stock Firmware update file on your Computer. LG (F520L) Firmware comes in a KDZ Package, this is the file you can use to flash your LG AKA Smartphone.
Download Official LG F520L Firmware and Detail
- Model: LG Aka F520L
- Country: Korea
- Region: LGT KR/Republic of Korea
- Firmware Version: V20P
- File Name: F520L20P_00.kdz
- OS Version: Android 5.0.x Lollipop
- Release Date: 2016-07-21
- File Size: 1.11 GB
LG AKA (F520L) Flash via LG Flash Tool 2014
- Download & install LG Mobile Driver
- Download & install LG Flash Tool 2014 – KDZ Install Software
- Download the stock firmware for your LG AKA (LGF520L).
- Place phone in download mode. Switch off, while holding volume up key, plug the USB cable into your phone.
- Run the LG Flash tool .exe Application
- Select “CDMA” as phone type & “diag” as phone mode.
- Now use the KDZ file you previously downloaded.
- Now use” Normal Flash” to flash without losing any important data. This is to fix system errors. installing anything besides the same firmware will result in a boot loop.
- Use “CSE Flash” to wipe all your data and Install stock firmware onto your Smartphone. Use this if you are soft bricked, downgrading, boot looping, sideloading update or just need to go back to 100% Percent stock.
- Press start and select your country & language in the popup-window.
- Click ok and do not touch anything until it says 100%.
LG F520L Flash via LGUP Tool
- Download & install LG Driver 4.1.1
- Download Official LGUP Tool 2016
- Download LGUP DLL File
- First of All, Install the DLL file, then install LGUP Software on your Computer.
- Run LGUP tool on your Computer.
- Connect your LG AKA Device to your PC/Computer.
- LG AKA (LGF520L) will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now Hit on the Upgrade option in LGUP and select the file’s path. Locate the KDZ file (F520L20P_00.kdz) & select it.
- Click Start button and the installation process will be started.
- Once the flashing process is completed, your device will restart.
- Unplug your phone, Done!!!
- You have successfully Installed the Official Firmware on your LG Phone.
Before Flashing Please keep in mind that, you must work with LG Flash Tool or LGUP Tool at your own risk because I am not responsible for anything.