Hey, friends our today’s topic is about the errors: “the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows 7, 8, 10”. In this article, we will provide you a way to fix the error with the easiest method. This error mainly occurs while printing documents or files of MS word. We often see the error “the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows 10, 7, 8” which means that the printer is not detected. This error happens because the user permissions don’t allow the printer to be listed in Microsoft Office.
The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable [Solved]
Fix: The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable Windows
Therefore to help you and to fix the error “the active directory domain services unavailable windows 10, 7, 8”, we bring you our today’s article. Just follow the mentioned steps carefully, and you will be able to fix the error quickly. Also, this trick works for all versions of windows like Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, etc. So, let’s move on to the steps.
Before moving to steps, I will suggest you make a backup of your system.
Steps to Fix The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable Windows 7, 8, 10:
1. Method: Using Registry Editor and Giving Permissions
- First of all, Press Win + R together in your keyboard.
- Now type “regedit” in the dialogue box and click OK.
- Now follow the chain, click one by one, HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > right click on Windows NT > CurrentVersion.
- Now you will see three sub keys Devices. Right-click any of them and click Permission. You have to do the same process for all 3 of them.
- Now select your account and tick on Allow of Full Control.
Then click Apply > OK.
- Do the same settings to give your account full control of Windows and PrinterPorts .
- After all this, unplug the printer, then restart the computer and reinstall the printer.
With this, you are all done.
2. Method: Accessing Permission Using Other Working Apps like Notepad
- First of all close all the MS office components from your Computer.
- Now Open NotePad and Press Ctrl + P keys from your keyboard.
- Then click on the Find Printer option. Then ADD the printer.
With this, you are all done.
3. Method: Change Printer Spooler settings
- First of all Press Win + R. And then type services.msc and then click OK.
- Then right-click on Printer Spooler service. and click Start.
- Make sure Startup type should be in Automatic mode.
- Close the services window and check that printer successfully working or not.
So, these were some most natural methods with which you can fix the error “the active directory domain services is currently unavailable.” Try any of them according to your choice and need.
Lastly, Thank you all for visiting viralhax.com and reading this article. Please visit here again for more articles. I hope this article will help you and you liked the article. If you have any query about the article then feel free to ask in the comment section below. With this, I will be more thankful to you if you will share this article with your family members, friends and colleagues. And also share on your social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook. This article ends here, Bye Bye.
Powered by Android e How